Peace and Calming Essential Oil is a very soothing blend and smells absolutely yummy! It is one of my top ten best oils, and it is a must have for me and the horses.
I use it every day at the farm for young or agitated horses. And I put it on me and around Lexie’s bed (my dog) at night before we go to sleep.
I think you will find that children are also very drawn to this oil. I believe it’s the orange and tangerine oils combined. Do you remember as a child loving anything with orange in it? I do – orange juice, soda, candy, sherbet!
This is a fun and easy reference guide for Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend?
There are five different oils in Peace and Calming Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
• Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) is strongly grounding and centering. Very high sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of the brain. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
• Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Peace and Calming Essential Oil? Insomnia, anxiety, depression, nervous system.
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Calming and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? When the mind is calm, we are able to focus and think clearly. This oil allows us to visualize our goals and dreams truthfully through our heart. It is in our heart where our true dreams live and are supported.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the heart and solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
• Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
• Apply to vitaflex points
• Directly inhale, diffuse
• Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage, or
• Combine with Lavender essential oil for insomnia.
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? Yes, no doubt.
Can this oil be used for pets? Yes, I have had great results with this oil.
I use it on a daily basis out at the barn. Young horses, like young children, are not only attracted to this oil, but need it.
It helps that nervous young horse that still does not know how to transform mental energy to a positive outlet. It also builds trust between trainer (and riders) and horse. Horses and riders should inhale it before work, or when presented with something new.
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Peace and Calming essential oil does not have any known contraindications.
Non-irritating and non-toxic. Photosensitivity – direct exposure to sunlight within 24 hours after use could cause dermatitis.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Everyone loves the scent of Peace & Calming. Wear it as a perfume or cologne, and notice how you and the people around you feel. The smell is alluring!